Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Man slaps stranger's toddler in store

I couldn't believe this news when I first read it. I'm certainly not blaming the victim, but if a stranger came up to me and said, "If you don't shut your kid up, I'll shut him up for you," I would go immediately to Security, and tell them to keep an eye on the guy, then I would leave with my child. There are plenty of places to shop. Of course, hindsight is always 20/20 as they say, and the mom probably thought he was just a cranky old man. Thank God he didn't have a gun or a knife to express his anger!

Then again, I think he would possibly get a free Reebok rectal exam from me if he hit my child.

Atlanta Journal Constitution
Man slaps stranger's crying kid
Atlanta Journal Constitution
By K. LESLIE A Gwinnett County man is in custody accused of slapping a stranger's crying toddler in a Stone Mountain Wal-Mart on Monday. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment